HOW OUR POLICY APPLIES
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy and security policy discloses how we collect, protect, use, and share information provided by you to us on this Site and all sites of 18Greens LLC. (collectively the “Site”) and other information that you may provide to us offline. 18Greens LLC. and all its affiliates are referred to herein as (“18Greens”). We urge you to read this policy carefully. We hope that this disclosure will give you a clear understanding of how we handle your personal information and will help increase your confidence in our site. By using this site, you agree to the terms of this privacy and security policy.
This site contains or may in the future contain links to external websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of those sites not housed on our servers. Further, this policy does not extend to anything that is inherent in the operation of the Internet, and therefore beyond our control, and is not to be applied in any manner contrary to applicable law or governmental regulation.
INFORMATION COLLECTED, USED AND DISCLOSED
The kinds of information we collect from you will vary, depending on how you use our website. It's possible to browse our site without submitting any personal information at all. In order to obtain further information or take part in certain services on our website, you will be required to provide certain personal information, e.g., (identify the various types of personal information that may be requested on your various websites and applications), your name and address, age or date of birth, your electronic mail address, number of children, your occupation, employment information, telephone number, education, the kind of service provided to you, your social security number, bank account number, debit card number, bank or investment account, debit card, or credit card balance, payment history, and information pertaining to your creditworthiness, assets, income or liabilities, information related to properties about which you would like further information.
If you are applying for employment at 18Greens, additional categories of information will also be deemed to be personal information such as race, credit checks, background reports, results of drug screenings, employment history and verification.
In addition to the information you choose to submit, our systems are set up to gather certain anonymous data to help us better understand how our site is being used and how we can improve it. This automatically gathered data includes any content you view on our website.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We collect only the personally identifiable information you provide to us voluntarily. This information may include your name, age, gender, e-mail address, address, telephone number, and any other information you provide to us. We collect, retain and use personal information in the following ways:
- When you do business with us;
- When you participate in or respond to questionnaires, etc;
- When you make submissions to us;
- When you participate in any special offers, promotions or surveys;
- When you request information from us;
- When you contact us;
- To request a credit report in connection with job applications;
- To process job applications;
- To contact you in response to your inquiries, comments and suggestions;
- To contact you otherwise when necessary;
- For the specific purpose for which it was volunteered, for example, to receive notice or information from us;
- To track our visitors' use of the Site for internal market research;
- To improve the Site and the services 18Greens promotes or provides through the Site or through other means;
- To customize the content and/or layout of our Site for each individual visitor;
- To complete any purchases or other transactions you may perform at the Site;
- To notify visitors about updates to the Sites or services;
- To notify you about promotions, special offers, etc., regarding products and services provided by us or our affiliates or partners;
- To be provided to third party service providers on behalf of 18Greens;
- As required by law or regulation, or as requested by government authorities;
- In connection with an acquisition, merger, sale or other transfer of all or any portion of our business; and
- For our internal business purposes.
We do not disclose Personal Information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
When personally identifiable information is collected, you will know because you will have to fill out a form or you will have initiated a communication with us, such as sending us an e-mail.
When personally identifiable information is collected, you will know because you will have to fill out a form or you will have initiated a communication with us, such as sending us an e-mail.
NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We also collect or may collect non-personally identifiable information from you through the use of technology, which may include, but is not limited to, "cookies" and pixel tags (or clear "gifs"). Because of the nature of such technology, it may not be readily apparent to you that such non-personally identifiable information is being collected. For example, when you come to this site your IP (internet protocol) address is collected. An IP address is automatically assigned to you whenever you access the Internet and is often associated with the place from which you enter the Internet like your ISP (Internet Service Provider), your company, or your university. This IP address may be the same each time you access the Internet or it may change. The information we collect in this manner is not personally identifiable. However, once you choose to furnish us with personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to such information
As is true of most Web sites, we may gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Even if you don’t voluntarily provide personal information, the URLs we collect through our web site sometimes contain personal information about you. For example, when you enter information on a Web the operator of the Web site may insert that information into its URL for that or the next page. This means that your name, your address, your e-mail address, or similar information you might consider private or personally identifiable which you enter into a Web page sometimes becomes part of a URL that is then transmitted to us.
We analyze logs of usage path collected from users to determine Internet usage in the aggregate. Further, by storing this information with users' cookie numbers, we correlate each user's usage path information and demographic information to each other.
COOKIES; PIXEL TAGS
18Greens reserves the right at any time to collect anonymous, non-personal information about your use of this site through the use of "cookies" and pixel tags.
"Cookies" are pieces of information that a website sends to your computer and puts on your computer's hard drive while you are viewing the website. "Cookies" allow us to know how often someone visits our site and the activities they conduct while on our site (such as the places you visited, etc.). "Cookies" can also be used to store personal preferences for your convenience and to track user trends and patterns. The information collected by "cookies" can help us better understand and improve areas of this site and our services or information that our users find valuable.
Cookies alone do not tell us your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information. However, once you choose to provide us with personally identifiable information, such information may be linked to the data stored in the "cookie."
Your browser software can be set to reject all "cookies" or to warn you each time a cookie is being sent. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to reject "cookies" or receive warnings about "cookies." If you reject our "cookies," certain of the functions and conveniences of our site may not work properly.
In addition, visitors to our site who have received a targeted promotional campaign from us may have some of the pages they visit on our site noted by us or by such company through the use of pixel tags (also called clear "gifs"). The information collected in this way may be associated with personally identifiable information. The information collected by pixel tags is used for the purpose of targeting future campaigns and upgrading visitor information used in reporting statistics.
We may use a tracking utility that uses a user’s IP address and code embedded in our site to gather non-personally identifiable information about web site usage and movement. This data is then analyzed and used to track user visits and user page habits for improving user experience and promoting our services.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use personally identifiable information in a variety of ways. We use the information to complete transactions, such as to fulfill your requests for our products, information, offerings, programs and services, to provide service-related information and to respond to your inquiries. We also use the information collected to communicate with you and to promote us and our products and services. For example, we may use such information to send you e-mail updates and newsletters about our site, to offer you other information, programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you, including e-mails relating to promotions and special notices from us, or to respond to your interest in employment with 18Greens. Your information will not be shared with any third parties.
We do not use your e-mail address to correlate your identity to your Internet usage paths. If you do not want to receive further newsletters, offers, or product and service information, simply click the unsubscribe or opt-out link at the bottom of the unwanted e-mail message.
We use IP addresses to diagnose problems with our servers and to administer our Web site. Your IP address also is used by 18Greens to gather broad demographic information, such as your general geographic location and Internet Service Provider. IP addresses are further used to help determine the number of users of our Web site. This demographic information may also be used by us to analyze aggregate Internet usage behavior.
We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, clear gifs, and/or third party sources to create a “profile” of your preferences. We may tie your personally identifiable information, and your purchasing history, to information in the profile, to provide tailored promotions and marketing offers and to improve the content of the site for you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Except as described below, we will not share your personally identifiable information with third parties (aside from entities that perform services for us, such as processing credit card payments), unless you have “opted-in” to such sharing. We may in the future, however, share your name and e-mail address with our advertisers and sponsors so that they can send you information, offers, and promotions.
However, we may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law or if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to: (1) comply with the law or with legal process served on us; (2) protect and defend our rights or property; or (3) act in an emergency to protect someone’s safety.
We may gather demographic information from you (for example, your age, education level or household income) from time to time. We will not share such information with any other person or entity in a manner that identifies you as an individual, unless we let you know that at the time of collection or we have your permission. When we share demographic information with third parties, we will give them aggregate information only.
As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets, and, depending upon the transaction, your personally identifiable information may be one of the transferred assets. In the event that we are acquired by another company, your personal information may be part of the assets transferred to the acquiring party.
DISCLOSURE TO SERVICE PROVIDERS, OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE CONTRACTORS
Sometimes we hire companies to help us deliver services that sends you our products or materials or special offers or a service provider that may send you other communications from us, including e-mail communications from us. In those instances, we need to share your information with them. Access to your personal information by these companies is limited to the information reasonably necessary in order for them to perform such functions. These companies are allowed to use your personal information only to deliver the information, product or service.
DISCLOSURES REQUIRED BY LAW OR IN SPECIAL CASES
We will give out personally identifiable information to comply with valid legal requirements, such as a law, regulations, search warrant, subpoena or court order, or to protect the safety and security of consumers and our sites.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTY SITES
CREDIT CARD SAFETY
We aim to provide you with a safe and convenient online shopping experience. When placing an order online, your information is transmitted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, the approved industry standard. To check the security of your connection, view the lower corner of your browser window as you place your order. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser), then SSL is active and the server is secure. You can also double-check by looking at the URL line of your browser. When accessing a secure server, the first characters of the site address will change from "http" to "https".
YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
You can always choose not to give us any of your personally identifiable information by not registering with us, by not completing any of the forms found on this site or our other web sites, by not ordering or inquiring about our products or services, on line and by not communicating with us by e-mail. If you provide us with your personally identifiable information you are consenting to our use and disclosure of such information consistent with this policy and any terms and conditions on our site.
You may, at any time, access and update or remove your personal information by contacting our Customer Support Team by clicking on "contact us" from the main page on the Site. In addition, , if you decide that you would prefer not to receive email or other communications from us, you can at any time request that we not send future e-mail to you either by unsubscribing from the communication , you may opt out of receiving these emails where possible from within the body of these emails or may contact us by e-mail, U.S. mail, or by calling our Customer Support Team at 18Greens. Please note that it may take up to 3 weeks for your request to become effective. Thereafter, when you make purchases, we may still send you an e-mail confirmation and may need to contact you by phone, email or regular if we have other questions regarding your order.
When you write, it is imperative that you provide the following information so that we can be sure to honor your request:
- Your full name;
- Your e-mail address (if you use more than one e-mail address, send a message to us from each of your e-mail accounts).
- A sentence asking that your e-mail address be removed from all future e-mail communications.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
This Web site contains or may contain links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by 18Greens. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Web site.
BULLETIN BOARDS/CHAT ROOMS
If you use a bulletin board or chat room on this site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow reasonable industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Users expressly agree that use of the Site is at his or her sole risk. Neither 18Greens, its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third-party content providers or licensees, if any, warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error free: nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of the service or as to the accuracy, reliability, or content of any information, service, (or merchandise) provided through the service.
- The Site is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
- The disclaimers of liability contained in this section apply to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- In no event will 18Greens or any person or entity involved in creating, producing, or distributing the Site be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site or out of the breach of any warranty.
- 18Greens neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement of third parties made on the Site.
- 18Greens does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any product or service offered by a third party through the Site and will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between any user and third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, each user should use his or her best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
- Each user specifically acknowledges that in no event will 18Greens, its affiliates, nor any of their respective employees or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of (i) the use by such user of any browser owned or operated by any party and/or (ii) the downloading of any software owned or operated by any third party in connection with the Site. Each user shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment needed for access to and use of the service and users shall be responsible for all charges related thereto
POLICY REGARDING YOUNG CHILDREN
18Greens is concerned about the privacy of young children and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from a child under 13 years of age. 18Greens does not sell products targeted for purchase by children.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION; CONTACTING US
The accuracy of your personally identifiable information is dependent on you. You submit the information; We retain it as received. When you update or correct your personally identifiable information, such updated and corrected information is also retained by us as received.
You can contact us via e-mail by clicking "Contact Us" on the 18Greens Main page and selecting or send an e-mail to us. Please include information in the e-mail that will help us identify you so we can assist you with your inquiry or request.
If you need further assistance, you can contact us at any time regarding our privacy and security policy or other issues by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling us at 760-458-4653, or writing to us at: